We are Scottish business lawyers. We advise and represent private, public and third sector organisations in Fife, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen and throughout Scotland. The only Scottish member of international legal network, Alliuris, our reach extends into Europe and beyond. We provide expert advice from experienced, qualified specialists. We specialise in delivering cost-effective, practical solutions for business people.
- Click here to choose your business sector(s)
- Click here to view our commercial legal services
- Click here to find our solicitors
Business Law Advice Scotland, UK & EU
We cover the East and West coast of Scotland from our offices in Glasgow and Dunfermline but our reach extends to the rest of the UK and into Europe and beyond. We have a dedicated Italian desk, headed by the only solicitor who is dual-qualified in Scots and Italian law. Uniquely, we also have substantial experience of international arbitration. Whether your problem is local or international, Young & Partners have the expertise to help.
Business Lawyers Glasgow & Dunfermline
Call us on 0141 428 3888 or click here to get in touch with us for a free, no-obligation chat.
- Justine Riccomini, recently met with our team to address the topic of CIS – Construction Industry Tax Scheme and the impact… Read More
- The Knowledge Online is a monthly round-up of helpful recent business knowledge from business lawyers atYoung & Partners. We are… Read More
- In this guest blog by Grace McGill of McGill’s Solicitors, Grace advises of the changes to Immigration Rules which will… Read More
- The outcome of the Scottish referendum and the impact this will have is being widely debated throughout the business community.… Read More